Library of the living dead

Library of the living dead
CLICK to visit Doc Pus!

My favoured Goatchildren

Saturday, 17 April 2010

..and yet it still smells like fish.


Hey-ho Goatchildren,
Been a while since my last post (plays trumpet solo fnar!fnar!) but goatboy has actually, wait for it...been writing! Yes! I know! As unbelievable as that sounds I have actually stopped my fucking about for an hour and written a short story which i hope will find its way into Groanology, the latest antho call from The Library of the Living dead...or as i like to call it..home! AWWWWWWW! (free book for the pimpage...cough..cough..free book...you got my address!) hehehe! Also Mr Long and Mr Moon have finished the wonderfully titled The apocalypse and Satans glory hole. Oh yes..like sand in the K-Y it's gonna be a rough ride on that one..especially as those two darlings decided to write dear innocent Goatboy into the book..what opportunities to be had!!!
I have also been doing more zombie and vampire pics for folks as well as doing some podcast stuff for Doc. In the meantime I am in filthy collusion with Mr Long for a podcast which I think is entitled Long Time Dead with Tim Long...I know! some clever fucker thought that one up! (hehehhe)
What else has been a-happenin' in goaties world...still trying to learn how to play the turtle. Thats about it really...more soon! sleep well my lovlies
goatboy xxx(tickleticklelicklick)

No comments:

Post a Comment