Library of the living dead

Library of the living dead
CLICK to visit Doc Pus!

My favoured Goatchildren

Wednesday 24 March 2010

I deny all accusations regarding 'the stain'

Went shopping today and for the life of me I couldn't find Beetroot pickle! Man, I loves me that tangy red goodness!
Started to re-watch Life on mars..( British version, not the USA abortion!!!)..ahhhhh..Gene Hunt! What a LEGEND!
Did a recoring for an intro on Dr Pus' Library of the living dead podcast...bit of a Goatboy rant! Verrry cathartic indeed! Although my wife didn't like it cos she doesn't like hearing me get all angry, even if it IS pretend...hehehe.
Really need to do some pics for someone, so, if anyone actually reads this blog..send me your facial pics (oooEEERR!) and I'll dead-ya-up!
Laters taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment