Library of the living dead

Library of the living dead
CLICK to visit Doc Pus!

My favoured Goatchildren

Thursday 18 March 2010

What is this place...?



Hello my little blogglings, so nice of you all to join me. I am Goatboy. I see the world in a different way than most people and I dare say that this will become apparent very soon. On this blog I shall free my mind and soul, spewing forth random facts, images and songs. I will extoll the virues of those I admire and peel the scabs of shame from those who I deserve a bit of what I like to call..'wrong attention'.
I have no idea how often I will post on this blog as my other dutys include but are not limited to wreaking havoc on The Library of the living dead forum, hosted most genialy by the great Doc Pus..an inspiration with a cheeky little giggle. Drawing pictures for anyone who cares for them, writing songs for and about the same...sometimes even writting stories! I like shouting at dolphins and pushing squirrels out of trees with long sticks. I like to make faces at people on the bus and going weewee in the wind. I have an unhealthy interest in piglets and am starting my own pig-nipple collection.
Well that's enough for now, as the maiden said to the greedy vicar..do stop by..I'll leave the door open for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment