Library of the living dead

Library of the living dead
CLICK to visit Doc Pus!

My favoured Goatchildren

Saturday 20 March 2010

Saturday doesn't have to be shaturday

GREETINGS MY GOATBLOGGLINGS!(bellowed in the voice of Brian Blessed!!!)

Things that I pondered when I first woke up today

1)Why wont they let me sleep.
2)I'm sure the trees have moved
3)If you punch a sheep in the stomach hard enough do you think it will fart?
4)I'm really glad i got the oppertunity last year to slap the belly of the first pig I ever came into contact with.
5)Why is the coffee gone?
6)Are Cheerios donut seeds?
7)Belly-buttons are the blind-eyes to the soul
8)Spacehoppers make great weapons.

Right...now I have got my random thoughts out of the way, it's time to go tickle the muskrat!!!! Back sooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment